Skoda Radio Code
Enter Radio Serial Nº
Estimated Code Supply Time : 3 hours
Skoda Radio Code Service
To get your Skoda radio code, you will need to remove the radio from the dashboard, to locate serial number label. This task is easy if you own the removal keys for your Skoda radio. Otherwise, you can order it on Amazon for 1 or 2 £, clicking here
The Serial Number you are looking for is located on the radio's label and starts with "SKZ" followed by 11 characters. Example: SKZ2Z3C1584108. This is all you require to unlock your Skoda radio unlock code.
• Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
• After about 2 seconds "1000” will appear on your device display.
• Press button 1 until the correct 1st digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 2 until the correct 2nd digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 3 until the correct 3rd digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 4 until the correct 4th digit of the code is displayed.
• Pressing the control button to input your Skoda Radio Code and your code will be stored with access granted.
Lifetime Free Radio Code Retrieval
If you ever misplace or lose your stereo code, theres no need for you to worry! Once you purchase from us you can retrieve you radio ccode again anytime.