HONDA ACCORD RADIO CODE ONLINE
Honda Accord Radio Codes from £9.95
Radio Code ETA: 5 Minutes
Honda Accord Radio Code Retrieval Guide
How To Find Honda Accord Radio Code From Serial
Note: This method only works on 2001 or newer Honda models. If this is not your case or you have troubles retrieving from the screen, go to Method 2.Steps to follow:
- 1 Turn the ignition switch to ON.
- 2 Turn ON your radio and ensure you can read "COdE" on the screen. Otherwise, pull the backup fuse for one minute and return to Step 1.
- 3 Turn OFF the radio.
- 4 Keep pressed 1 and 6 buttons while powering ON the radio. Note: If you own a Navigation system, keep pressed the two halves of SEEK/SKIP and CH/DISC instead 1 and 6.
- 5 Your radio's screen will toggle between two numeric sequences. One starting by U + 4 digits and other starting by L + 4 digits.
- 6 Your Serial Number is the full sequence without or without the letters. Example: U1200 L2030 or 1200 2030.
Honda Radio Code From Serial
If you are not able to retrieve your serial from the radio display screen, you will need to remove your radio to view the actual serial number that is printed n a sticker label. It's a pretty simple task and generally only requires a screwdriver.
For detailed information view our video guides below.
More videos Step 2: Find your serial
Your serial is located on the radio's label. Generally, it is composed of 8 digits. Example: 3004 3000. For more information check the reference illustration. This is all you need to get your Honda radio code.
Free Radio Codes Search
Search For Your Radio Code For Free
ONLINE Radio Codes Service
95% Of Radio Codes Are Available Instantly ONLINE
FAST RADIO CODES
UK's Fast Radio Code RETRIEVAL Service
OFFICIAL RADIO CODES
If we cannot retrieve your radio code, we will issue you a full refund instantly.
ONLINE LIVE CHAT
Live Chat Support is Available from: Mon - Fri 8.00am to 5.30pm
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
We Accept All Major Credit & Debit Cards Powered By Stripe Secure Payments