Skoda Citigo Radio Code
Enter Radio Serial Nº
Estimated Code Supply Time : 5 Minutes
Skoda Citigo Radio Code Service
To get your Skoda Citigo radio serial code, you will need to remove the radio from the dashboard, to find serial number label. This task is easy if you own the removal keys for your Skoda radio. Otherwise, you can order it on Amazon for 1 or 2 £, clicking here
The Serial Number you are looking for is located on the radio's label and starts with "SKZ" followed by 11 characters. Example: SKZ2Z3C1584108. This is all you require to retrieve your Skoda Citigo radio unlock code.
• Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
• After about 2 seconds "1000” will appear on your device display.
• Press button 1 until the 1st digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 2 until the 2nd digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 3 until the 3rd digit of the code is displayed.
• Press button 4 until the 4th digit of the code is displayed.
• Press & hold the control button to store your code input entry, the radio will now be reset with all functions restored and access granted.
• Free Skoda Citigo Radio Code entry instructions are sent with all purchase orders.
Lifetime Free Radio Code Retrieval
If you ever misplace or lose your stereo code, theres no need for you to worry! Once you purchase from us you can retrieve you radio ccode again anytime.