Lancia Radio Codes Online
Radio Code Is Available
e.g U1203 L2032e.g 1203 2032
How to find your Lancia Serial Number
Method 1: Find my Honda Radio Serial Code
Note: This method only works on 2001 or newer Honda models. If this is not your case or you have troubles retrieving from the screen, go to Method 2.Steps to follow:
- 1 Turn the ignition switch to ON.
- 2 Turn ON your radio and ensure you can read "COdE" on the screen. Otherwise, pull the backup fuse for one minute and return to Step 1.
- 3 Turn OFF the radio.
- 4 Keep pressed 1 and 6 buttons while powering ON the radio. Note: If you own a Navigation system, keep pressed the two halves of SEEK/SKIP and CH/DISC instead 1 and 6.
- 5 Your radio's screen will toggle between two numeric sequences. One starting by U + 4 digits and other starting by L + 4 digits.
- 6 Your Serial Number is the full sequence without or without the letters. Example: U1200 L2030 or 1200 2030.
Method 2: Find My Honda Radio Serial Code
Official Radio Codes
We only supply genuine working radio codes, to unlock your radio.
Online Decode Service
Most decodes are sent instantly, specialist codes may take longer.
Compettetive Online Prices
We offer competitive prices, with up to 80% cheaper than the dealership.
Guaranteed Online Service
If we cannot retrieve your radio code, we will issue you a full refund instantly.
Live Chat Support
Live Chat Support is Available from: Mon - Fri 8.00am to 5.30pm
Secure Online Payments
We accept PayPal & All Major Credit & Debit Cards
A little bit about Fastradiocodes.co.uk