Honda CR-V Radio Codes By Serial Number
CR-V Radio Code Search
Radio Code ETA: 1 hours
Honda Fast Radio Code Retrieval Service
Honda CR-V Radio Code Search
Note: This method only works on 2001 or newer Honda models. If this is not your case or you have troubles retrieving from the screen, go to Method 2.Steps to follow:
- 1 Turn the ignition switch to ON.
- 2 Turn ON your radio and ensure you can read "COdE" on the screen. Otherwise, pull the backup fuse for one minute and return to Step 1.
- 3 Turn OFF the radio.
- 4 Keep pressed 1 and 6 buttons while powering ON the radio. Note: If you own a Navigation system, keep pressed the two halves of SEEK/SKIP and CH/DISC instead 1 and 6.
- 5 Your radio's screen will toggle between two numeric sequences. One starting by U + 4 digits and other starting by L + 4 digits.
- 6 Your Serial Number is the full sequence without or without the letters. Example: U1200 L2030 or 1200 2030.
Honda CR-V Radio Code Online From Serial Number Label
Step 1: Remove your radio
If you are not able to retrieve your serial from the radio display screen, you will need to remove your radio to view the actual serial number that is printed n a sticker label. It's a pretty simple task and generally only requires a screwdriver.
For detailed information view our video guides below.
Step 2: Find your serial
Your serial is located on the radio's label. Generally, it is composed of 8 digits. Example: 3004 3000. For more information check the reference illustration. This is all you need to get your Honda radio code.
HOW TO ENTER HONDA CR-V RADIO CODE ONLINE
Free Radio Code Search
Search For Your Radio Code For Free
24h Code Recovery Specialists
Most Codes Supplied Instantly 24/7
Great Online Prices
Great Value Express Service
Need Help With Your Code
Live Chat Support Available
Secure 512 bit Encrypted
Powered By Stripe